As testing for COVID-19 becomes more widely available, you may be wondering what a positive COVID-19 diagnosis actually means.
Our team of experts have a care plan for you. Learn more at our COVID-19 recovery page.
OUR METHODS OF HEALING
- Cardiac surgery critical care
- Critical care management
- Interstitial lung disease
- Obstructive lung disease
- Sleep disorders
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Interventional pulmonary service
- Pulmonary embolism
- Hospital discharge & post ICU outpatient clinic
- Quality improvement
- COVID-19 recovery
- Neuro critical care
- Evaluation of lung nodules/masses
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Smoking cessation program
- Home and facility sleep testing
During the pandemic, as doctors and researchers scrambled for ways to save lives and fight back a brand new virus wreaking havoc on patients, a four-letter acronym gained new attention in the mainstream press.