Post ICU Outpatient Clinic
You’ve been discharged from the hospital. Now what? You may be wondering what happens next. Our team of experts have a care plan for you. At Texas IPS, we will safely evaluate tests, monitor your illness, and get you on the road to navigating your recovery. Our steps to help you fully recover from illness include:
- Review medication changes
- Review diagnosis and treatment plan
- Follow up on labs
- Evaluate tests and procedures needed
- Determine continuation of care with relevant specialists
While recovering from COPD, CVA, CHF, CAD, CABG, Pneumonia, or COVID-19, you might experience prolonged discomfort, with symptoms that can linger for weeks. This is where we come in. We can fulfill medication, evaluate your condition, and offer our full expertise on how to navigate your path to recovery.
OUR METHODS OF HEALING
- Cardiac surgery critical care
- Critical care management
- Interstitial lung disease
- Obstructive lung disease
- Sleep disorders
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Interventional pulmonary service
- Pulmonary embolism
- Hospital discharge & post ICU outpatient clinic
- Quality improvement
- COVID-19 recovery
- Neuro critical care
- Evaluation of lung nodules/masses
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Smoking cessation program
- Home and facility sleep testing
Although 16 million Americans have been diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, it remains remarkably misunderstood, even to some people already suffering.
Untreated obstructive sleep apnea presents very real threats: it can increase your risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack, and has been linked to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and even glaucoma.
During the pandemic, as doctors and researchers scrambled for ways to save lives and fight back a brand new virus wreaking havoc on patients, a four-letter acronym gained new attention in the mainstream press.